Do you have a passion to make great games? Take a moment to explore our opportunities in Asia and the rest of the world. If you're up to the challenge, take the next step by signing up on this site to create search agents that will help you find your EA dream job, keep abreast of internship opportunities, and receive notifications of jobs that may be suitable for you down the road.
Internships and Co-Ops
The best way to apply for an EA Internship or Co-Op is to apply directly to the specific position you are interested in through the links below, or come and see us on your college campus! Before you apply, here's some advice about your resume and, for artists, some direction about what to put in your reel.
We receive thousands of resumes throughout the year. Here are a few basic tips to help you hone your resume to perfection. This is your chance to grab our attention. Make it count!
- Keep your resume short - it's quality, not quantity that counts.
- Don't forget to include all of your contact information.
- Include information about your education - school(s) and major(s).
- List any professional experience.
- Tell us about any relevant interests (e.g., a passion for games). Include any experience working on game-related projects at school or elsewhere.
- Include a brief, well-written cover letter explaining your career goals and the type of position you're interested in.
- Proofread your resume carefully - no typos!
Advice for Artists